The black Princeton Tec Vizz LED Headlamp is designed to be your everyday illumination tool on the trail, on the hunt, or as part of your emergency preparedness kit.
Its primary Maxbright LED spotlight outputs a maximum of 420 lumens with a beam that is optimized for a long throw, with floodlight LEDs that light a wide area close to you for performing tasks. Two secondary red LEDS allow you to see in the dark without affecting your night-adjusted vision or disturbing those around you who may be sleeping. A single push-button switch turns the light on and off and cycles through the output options, starting with the red light. A lockout function makes sure you don't accidentally turn the light on. Its lightweight plastic housing is IPX7-rated to be waterproof and submersible so you can keep going if the weather turns or you take a spill in a puddle or creek. This version features a stealth black light head with a black adjustable head strap. Feather light at just 3.2 ounces, the Vizz is so light you can wear it all day without even noticing it.
- One Maxbright white LED outputs a 420-lumen spotlight that is optimized for a long throw
- Two Ultrabright white LEDs provide a bright floodlight for performing tasks like packing/unpacking, cooking, or setting up camp
- Two secondary Ultrabright red LEDs illuminate in the dark without affecting night-adjusted vision or disturbing bunkmates
- Dimming function enables precise beam brightness selection
- Single push-button switch
- Location: Top of housing
- When turned on, the first output is red so as not to disturb those around the user or startle game in the dark or in the pre-dawn hours
- Lockout function prevents accidental activation
Use and Handling
- Lightweight plastic housing
- IPX7-rated to be waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Light 3.2 ounce weight will not cause neck fatigue
- Runs on three included AAA alkaline batteries
- Compatible lithium, and rechargeable NiCad or NiMH: Lithium batteries offer extended constant brightness time, extreme cold weather performance, and lighter weight; rechargeable batteries may result in reduced brightness due to lower nominal voltage