Print large graphics for both indoor and outdoor use with this 48" x 82' roll of Floor and Wall Adhesive Vinyl from Kodak. Designed to be applied onto walls and floors, this vinyl surface is textured to reduce slipping and features a fabric backing for increased stability. Combined with it is a proprietary acrylic solvent adhesive, which is repositionable and sticks to several surfaces including tile, carpet, and stone. The result is a versatile medium that is well-suited to short-term use for trade shows or conventions, and can also be used by retail shops for promotions.
The PVC medium has a basis weight of 409 gsm for high quality imagery and has a thickness of 18 mil. It offers a matte surface finish and is compatible with latex, solvent, eco-solvent, and UV inks. Rated to be both slip- and fire-resistant, this medium has an optimal service temperature of 41 to 104°F and is recommended to be stored in a controlled environment.
- Textured PVC vinyl surface with fabric backing and polyethylene coated paper liner
- Features thickness of 8 mil and a matte surface finish
- Acrylic adhesive allows you to apply the print to walls and floors, can be repositioned if needed
- Sticks to several surfaces including tile, glass, carpet, metal, stone, and sidewalks
- Basis weight of 409 gsm for fine printing
- Certified for slip resistance under ASTM D-2047, ASTM C 1028-07, and R12 standards
- Fire-resistant according to B1, M1, ASTM E-84, ASTM E-648, and ASTM E-662 certifications