The beige DPA 4060 CORE with 3-Pin LEMO Adapter is a miniature, moisture-resistant lavalier microphone designed for use with wireless systems for broadcast, performance, and theatrical applications. The electret-condenser capsule delivers crisp, clear, and intelligible speech, while the rugged yet unobtrusive design is well suited to the demands of professional live stage work and presentations.
This version of the 4060 uses DPA's CORE technology to deliver a 6 dB increase in dynamic range and a 6 dB reduction in noise over the 4060 Legacy model. Included are two interchangeable capsule protection grids that alter the sonic character of the mic. The High-Boost Grid creates a peak at 12 kHz, helpful for chest placement, while the Soft-Boost Grid offers a subtle boost between 8 to 20 kHz, lightly enhancing signal presence to ensure clarity.
With an SPL rating of 134 dB, the microphone is more than capable of handling most standard speakers, vocalists, and presenters. The mic can also be used very effectively to capture instruments—making it a flexible tool for houses-of-worship and live event productions. The 4060 CORE is powered by 5 to 10V plug-in power from a wireless transmitter and features a modular design using a Microdot output connector. This version includes a 3-pin LEMO adapter compatible with Lectrosonics SSM, Sennheiser SK, and Wisycom MTP transmitters.
Modular System Featuring Microdot Connector with LEMO 3-Pin Adapter
Compatible Wireless Transmitters
- Lectrosonics: Works with Lectrosonics transmitters equipped with a 3-Pin LEMO connector, including the SSM and the DBu. Also supports the Sennheiser SK Series and Wisycom MTP.
- The modular design allows you to adapt the 4060's Microdot connector to a wide variety of transmitters simply by purchasing the compatible adapter—saving you the expense of buying another microphone.
Optional XLR Adapter for Wired Applications
A Reliable Broadcast-Quality Lavalier
Miniature Mic with a Crisp, Clear Sound
Two Boost Grids Included to Tailor High Frequencies
Normal Headroom for Standard Speech
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Tough, Moisture-Resistant Construction
- The SCM0032-B 2-Way Dual Clip allows you to mount two lavs for broadcasting.
- The SCM0013-B 4-Way Clip offers a variety of flexible positioning choices for up, down, left, and right mounting.
- To hide the mic, the DMM0021 Concealer attaches safely and securely to clothing and costumes and is designed to resist clothing and rustling noise.
- Foam windscreens to reduce breath and plosive noises are available in multiple color choices to match clothing.