The Sennheiser HMD 26-II-100 Professional Broadcast Headset is designed for demanding broadcast applications in the studio or outdoors. The lightweight design offers extra-soft cushions and headband padding for long-lasting comfort during long production days. The closed-back supra-aural ear cups provide high SPL with solid passive noise attenuation. The HMD 26-II features an ActiveGard limiter, which provides protection for sudden volume peaks above 105 dB and can be activated or deactivated.
The integrated dynamic hypercardioid microphone features professional acoustic performance, reliable noise suppression, and a shock-mounted capsule for absorbing structure bone noise. The short, flexible part of the boom ensures the correct positioning of the microphone. The Sennheiser HMD 26-II-100 is compatible with a wide variety of optional accessories and includes a cable clip, large headband padding, and a wind/pop screen. The headphones do not include a cable, which is required for operation.
- Lightweight with extra-soft cushions for excellent wearing comfort
- Accurate and linear sound reproduction for professional Radio and TV applications
- Microphone provides audio transmission in broadcast quality
- ActiveGard (on/off switch) for protected hearing
- Reliable performance over long lifetime for safe investments
- Swiveling ear cap for single sided listening
- Microphone can be worn either on right- or left-hand side
- Modular concept of different optional cables and cushions for highest flexibility