Building upon Lab.Gruppen's touring amplifier technology, the E-Series E 10:4 Amplifier is a four-channel amplifier with professional-quality sound and rock-solid durability, well suited for the installation market including bars & restaurants, retail outlets, performing arts centers, hotels, houses of worship, schools, museums & galleries, theme parks, and convention centers.
The E 10:4 utilizes Lab.Gruppen's IntelliDrive Energy Efficient Amplifier (IDEEA) technology, which produces high-power levels with low distortion, while drawing minimal mains current. The built-in Rail Sensing Limiter (RSL) greatly reduces signal clipping to ensure high-quality audio output at all times. The RSL senses rail voltages and optimizes each output for instantaneous load conditions. RSL settings also facilitate asymmetric loading of the channels to optimize performance and efficiency. Total available output power can be allocated among the channels as required by the application, making it possible, for example, to drive a small sub on one channel, a number of 70 V ceiling loudspeakers on the second channel, and a pair of full-range, low-impedance loudspeakers on the two remaining channels.
The four-channel amplifier offers 250W per channel or 1000W total output. The front panel offers LED indicators, but lacks controls for security purposes. The rear panel offers potentiometers for level adjustment, as well as a variety of limit and gain switches for each channel. All input and output connectors use detachable screw terminals. The Lab.Gruppen E 10:4 ships with a power cord and several phoenix connectors for input, output and GPI/GPO power controls.
- High-Power Density: 4 x 250 W in 1 RU
- Certified energy star compliant
- IntelliDrive delivers comparable power per channel at 70 V or Low-Z (4, 8 and 16 ohms)
- Asymmetric Loading: Allows “mixing and matching” of loads with different impedances to maximize system efficiency and inventory utilization
- IDEEA output state based on patented Class-D variant
- Low lifetime operating costs
- High Efficiency: Low-power consumption and heat output
- Auto-Standby Function: Power consumption < 1 W in standby mode
- RSL Switch: Smart circuit senses rail voltage and optimizes output for instantaneous load conditions
- Efficient Cooling: Dual temperature-controlled fans
- Comprehensive circuit protection and fault indication