Bering Optics' D-950 Elite 1x High-Quality 3rd-Gen Night Vision Riflescope Clip-On is a versatile and robust enhancement for a day riflescope. It features a high-quality 3rd-generation filmless autogated intensifier tube with a resolution of 72 lp/m, no defects or "dead spots" in the central region, and a manual gain.The filmless microchannel plate generates less noise and offers greater sensitivity and higher gain. The device is also enhanced with white phosphor technology for operators who prefer black-and-white images to green ones. The gain control of this tube type is a manual one, which allows operators to have full control of the trade-off between amount of detail and image brightness.
The optical system offers High-Definition (HD) multi-coated lenses that deliver improved detail, resolution, and image clarity and brightness. The 78mm, f/1.6 objective lens offers a wide enough aperture for collecting light at night and enhancing visibility. To enable operation in nearly complete darkness, providing additional illumination for your targets, this night vision device can be used with an optional infrared illuminator.
The polymer housing is lightweight, impact resistant, waterproof, fogproof, and dust-resistant. It also features a built-in electromagnetic shield to protect the device. To provide a solid attachment to your day riflescope's objective, this NVD offers an integrated mount with polymer inserts. As an alternative attachment to your firearm, or for connecting accessories, this device has a built-in Weaver-style rail. Also included is a carrying pouch with a strap, a protective lens cap, and one CR-123 battery.
Image Intensifier Features
- 3rd generation
- 72 lp/mm resolution
- Manual gain control allows adjusting brightness or detail
- Autogating allows operation in varying light conditions and extends the tube's life
- Contains no defects or spots in the central region
- Filmless microchannel plate improves signal-to-noise ratio
- White phosphor technology generates black and white images
- 1x magnification
- High-Definition (HD) optical glass offers greater image detail and clarity
- Multiple anti-reflection coatings improve transmission and resolution
- 78mm, f/1.6 lens system
- 33' minimum focus distance
- Impact-resistant polymer housing
- Built-in electromagnetic shield
- Built-in Picatinny/Weaver rail
- Mounts to 24-60mm day scope objectives
- Can be used as a scope with optional 2x eyepiece
- Flip-up objective cap
- Waterproof and fogproof