The Phonic AM1204FX 8-channel mixer features a built-in effect engine and is ideal for use in home studio and live sound reinforcement applications for small bands, solo performers, DJs, lecturers, or presenters. With four low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, FX, and aux sends on each channel, the mixer offers versatile features to suit a wide variety of configurations.
In addition to the mic inputs, the AM1204FX includes four mono and two stereo line inputs for connecting keyboards, samplers, and other gear. There is also an RCA tape input and output for connecting portable music players and recording devices. The mixer has rugged 60mm faders for all input channels, Alt 3/4 mix, as well as L/R main masters.
The AM1204FX's 32-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor offers 16 different effects, including reverbs, delays, and choruses. Other features include global +48V phantom power, ALT 3/4 mix for diverting signals from muted channels, and a universal power supply.
- 8-channel mixer ideal for sub mixes, small performances, studio applications, and more
- Four mono mic/line channels low-noise mic preamplifiers
- Two stereo channels with +4/-10 pad switches for input versatility
- Accepts balanced and unbalanced input connections
- Control room/Phones source matrix for monitor flexibility
- EFX and aux sends on each channel for creating monitor mixes and incorporating external signal processors
- Two stereo Aux returns for incorporating external signals into the mix
- Aux Return 1 features "to AUX 1" control for versatile EFX monitoring
- 3-band equalizer available on each channel
- 75 Hz low-cut filter on mono channel for removing stage rumble
- 32-bit digital effect processor
- 16 FX presets each with their own user-adjustable parameter—reverbs, delays, choruses
- Parameter control for adjusting each effect preset
- Stereo RCA 2T Tape I/O
- Global +48V phantom power
- Stereo, balanced XLR master outputs
- ALT 3/4 mix for diverting signals from muted channels
- Universal power supply