The Phonic AM2442FX 24-channel mixing console features a built-in effect engine, a 9-band graphic EQ, and is ideal for use in home recording studios or for a plethora of live sound reinforcement applications ranging from live bands and DJs to lecturers and presenters. With sixteen, low-noise mic preamps, per channel 3-band EQ, four aux sends, and four subgroup outputs, the mixer offers professional features to suit a wide variety of configurations.
In addition to the mic inputs, the AM2442FX includes sixteen mono and four stereo line inputs for connecting keyboards, samplers, and other gear. There is also an RCA tape input and output for connecting portable music players and recording devices. The mixer has rugged 60mm faders for all input channels, subgroups, as well as mono/subwoofer and main masters.
The AM2442FX's 40-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor offers 16 different effects, including reverbs, delays, and choruses. The 9-band graphic EQ can be used for tuning mains or monitors. Other features include solo-in-place and pre-fader-listen functions, and a full-featured talkback section.
- 24-channel mixer for live and studio applications
- High-quality preamp design
- 40-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor with 16 programs—reverbs, delays, modulation effects
- 16 mic/line channels with inserts
- 4 stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on all mono channels
- 75 Hz low-cut filter on each mono channel
- 4 aux sends for first 20 channels
- Aux 1 & 2 with pre/post switch
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ
- 2 stereo input channels with 4-band EQ
- Inserts on main mix
- 4 subgroups and additional mono output with sweepable low-pass filter for subwoofer application
- Clip indication and gain level set LEDs plus mute switches for each channel
- Balanced main mix outputs with XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Headphone/control room output and stereo tape outputs
- Solo-in-place and pre-fader-listen functions
- Full-featured talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/tape inputs
- Internal switching power supply with universal connector