The Phonic Safari 1000 Lite is an all-in-one, battery-powered PA system designed for portability. Featuring a lightweight (at 3.7 lb) and ergonomic design with rounded corners, a shoulder strap, a 50W Class-D amplifier, and a wired microphone, it allows guides, teachers, or announcers to comfortably carry the unit around while reaching crowds up to 100 people with a loud and clear sound, in small venues.
The Safari 1000 Lite can be powered via the included DC power adapter or with the replaceable, rechargeable battery. A full charge provides up to 10 hours of operation at 80% output. The onboard mixer offers a mic input and a stereo aux input for connecting playback devices such as MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, and more. A stereo output allows you to connect the unit to an external recording device or a mixing board.
Built with a rugged polymer body and an internal bracing system that maximize structural strength, the Safari 1000 Lite is well suited to withstand heavy use. It ships with a dust cover for protection during travel or storage.
- All-in-one, battery-powered portable PA system
- Includes wired microphone with 3' coiled cable
- 50W Class-D amplifier with 5.25'' full-range speaker for loud and clear sound
- Flat frequency response from 50 Hz to 18 kHz
- Compact and lightweight (at 3.7 lb) with ergonomic design
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer enclosure
- 1/4" TRS microphone input
- 1/8" stereo aux line input to connect mobile playback devices, MP3 players, and more
- 1/8" stereo line output to connect to an external recording device
- Two power modes: AC and built-in lithium rechargeable battery
- Up to 10 hours of operation on a full charge, running at 80% output
- 10 to 12 hours of stand-by time per fast charge
- 4-level battery meter (25/50/75/100%) for accurate reading
- Shoulder strap for comfortable mobility
- Embedded LED on front cover for illuminating dark areas
- Built-in alarm/siren for use in emergency situations, announcements, and public addresses