The Phonic Safari 2000 is an all-in-one, battery-powered PA system designed to provide reliable live sound reinforcement for musicians, teachers, and public speakers on the go. Its dual Class-D amplifiers are matched with an 8" woofer and a 1" tweeter to deliver up to 200W of peak power and reach crowds over 300 people.
The Safari 2000 is equipped with a 2-channel mixer that has an XLR/TRS combo balanced mic/line input for microphones and instruments. Aux inputs include one RCA mono line input and one 1/4" TS line input to connect a portable CD player, iPod, or other MP3 players. The built-in Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or any Bluetooth-enabled device. Other features include an EQ control and an echo/reverb effect. If extended sound coverage is needed, a powered 1/4" jack lets you connect up to two passive companion speakers.
Lightweight (at 21 lb) the Safari 2000 is equipped with a thick, molded polymer enclosure, internal bracing, and rounded corners to help withstand the rigors of the road. The included universal DC adapter powers the unit and recharges the replaceable battery. A proprietary power supply and battery management system ensure up to 10 hours of operation on a full charge.
Three expansion slots enable you to add functionality to your system with an optional CD/USB or USBR-1 player and recorder, and up to two wireless microphones.
- Dual Class-D amplifiers offer 100W RMS/200W peak power to reach crowds of over 300 people
- 8'' woofer and 1'' tweeter
- Flat frequency response from 50 Hz to 18 kHz
- 2-channel onboard mixer with one XLR/TRS mic/line input, one RCA line input, and one 1/4" TS line input
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming from smartphones and tablets
- Replaceable, rechargeable battery provides 8 to 10 hours of operation on a full charge
- Includes universal DC adapter
- LED battery status indicator
- Proprietary power supply and battery protection circuitry provides reliability, efficiency and protects batteries during storage
- EQ control and echo/reverb effects
- Voice-priority—music-ducking feature automatically detects signals from the microphone input and reduces volume from line inputs as necessary
- Powered 1/4" jack for adding up to two passive companion speakers
- Thick, molded polymer enclosure, internal bracing, and rounded corners help withstand the rigors of the road
- Integrated microphone storage compartment
- Three expansion slots for optional CD/USB and USBR-1 players and recorders, and WM-1S, WL-1S, and WH-1S wireless handheld, lavalier, and headset systems (all available separately)