The iFi AUDIO iEMatch2.5 is a headphone attenuator that enables you to set the playback volume on your digital audio player at optimal level for full, 24-bit resolution, while attenuating your headphone volume to maintain a safe and comfortable listening level. Designed for listeners who use high-end digital audio players, DACs, IEMs, and headphones equipped with 2.5mm balanced connectors, the unit helps widen the dynamic range of your music, significantly reduce background noise, and increase the usable volume-control range of your system.
The iEMatch2.5 is built using precision components including gold-plated connectors, a FINAL 6063-T5 aluminum-magnesium alloy casing, 6N silver/copper matrix wiring, and a gold-plated printed circuit board with MELF resistors. A switch enables you to set the sensitivity settings to accommodate either high-sensitivity or ultra-sensitivity headphones.
The unit ships with a set of soft-foam contoured ear plugs and a fabric travel pouch.
- For use with high-end digital audio players, DACs, IEMs, and headphones equipped with 2.5mm balanced connectors
- Enables you to set the playback volume on your digital audio player at an optimal level, while attenuating your headphone volume down to a comfortable listening level
- Widens dynamic range, significantly reduces background noise, and increases usable volume-control range
- Switch between High (-12 dB) and Ultra (-24 dB) sensitivity settings
- Gold-plated 2.5mm balanced connections
- 6N silver/copper matrix wiring
- FINAL 6063-T5 aluminum-magnesium alloy casing
- Includes soft-foam contoured ear plugs (-37 dB)
- Include fabric travel pouch