Intuitive and easy to manipulate, the Ernie Ball Expression Tremolo Pedal provides musicians with a virtually limitless tonal palette of tremolo effects that can't be matched by traditional on/off stompboxes. The foot-sweepable tremolo allows players to keep their hand on their instrument and offers five distinct waveforms including rise, fall, sine, square, and harmonic. You can achieve a myriad of original sounds by simultaneously controlling the depth and rate of the effect with the foot treadle and mixing in the onboard spring reverb with the tremolo to create subtle or dramatic pulsating soundscapes.
The Expression Tremolo Pedal is constructed with a sealed aircraft aluminum chassis, which offers a mechanically and electrically reliable experience by protecting internal components from outside elements. Its compact design maximizes playability while minimizing the footprint on your pedalboard. The PVC-coated, braided Kevlar cord dramatically improves strength, increases traction, and ensures consistent tension throughout the foot sweep.
The unit is powered via a 9 VDC adapter (available separately).
Five Tremolo Waveforms
- Foot-sweepable tremolo control without taking your hands off your instrument
- Choose from five distinct waveforms—rise, fall, sine, square, and harmonic
- Control depth, rate, or both parameters simultaneously with the foot treadle
- Push buttons with LEDs
Classic Spring Reverb
- Onboard vintage-inspired spring reverb with independent level control
- Reverb can be mixed with the tremolo effect
Built Like a Tank
- Rugged, sealed aircraft aluminum chassis
- PVC-coated, braided Kevlar cord for consistent tension throughout the foot sweep
- Compact design minimizes the footprint on your pedalboard
- Easy-access controls and no-slip grip
- Slick purple finish for a striking appearance both on and off stage
- Complete signal transparency in the zero position