Capture images and video at depths 200' beneath the surface using this Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds camera. Large, ergonomic mechanical controls provide access to virtually all camera functions.
The waterproof enclosure is equipped with built-in TTL circuitry, an Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector, and an electrical hot shoe to enable the connection and firing of optional external strobes. The circuitry enables TTL exposure with Ikelite DS strobes only. Third-party strobes will work in manual mode. Your camera's built-in flash can trigger optional external strobes via cables connected to the housing's dual fiber-optic ports.
Built for durability, the housing is made in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate – white on the front, top, and sides, but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the camera and O-ring seal. It ships without a required lens port and is compatible with a series of interchangeable ports for various lenses. For full details, see the Port Chart.
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Made in the USA from white polycarbonate with clear back to allow you to monitor O-ring seal and maintain a full view of camera
- Close two locking snaps on sides to see O-ring form watertight seal
Controls and Handling
- Trigger-style shutter control lever, soft-touch knobs and hard-anodized aluminum buttons provide control for all important camera functions with or without gloves
- Lever access to AEL/AFL button
- Camera's LCD screen can be viewed edge-to-edge through rear of housing
- Supereye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask
- This OVF can be replaced easily by the optional Straight or 45° Magnified Optical Viewfinders, which enhance your view while eliminating vignetting and offering greater long-term comfort
Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts a series of interchangeable ports for a variety of zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses. For details, see Port Chart link above
- Attaching/changing ports is easy--just press on and tighten 3 thumb screws
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Built-in TTL circuitry, Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector, and electrical hot shoe to enable the connection and firing of non-Ikelite strobes in manual exposure modes
- Circuitry enables TTL exposure with Ikelite DS strobes only
- Camera-specific TTL encoding for automatic exposure fine-tuned to the E-M10 Mark III's flash protocol
- Circuit powered by strobe so batteries and maintenance are not required