The Pure Base 600 Mid-Tower Case from be quiet! is designed for quiet operation and efficient cooling. As a mid-tower case, it can support up to a standard sized ATX motherboard with room to spare for additional storage drives, graphics cards and other PCIe-based expansion cards, and water-cooling hardware. There are also plenty of fan mounting spots and it comes with two pre-installed Pure Wing 2 fans to keep things cool. To simplify hardware installation, be quiet! has designed this case with adjustable drive bays, which let you reposition them to fit a longer graphics card. Once everything's in place, you'll have quick and easy access to two USB ports, audio in/out jacks, as well as a three-speed fan controller located at the front panel. Moreover, thanks to its tempered glass side panel, you can show off your system's interior aesthetics as well as quickly check on components.
- Highly versatile construction with flexible drive positioning
- Optimized for liquid cooling, supporting up to three radiators
- Adjustable top cover vent for enhanced cooling or quiet operation
- Two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans
- Integrated 3-step fan controller that supports up to three fans
- Sound insulating material on top, side, and front
- Front and bottom dust filters