The 3-PTZ Camera and HDBaseT Switcher Kit from Datavideo combines the HDBaseT HS-1500T portable switcher with three black PTC-150TL cameras and three Cat 6A cables. When used with the included switcher, the PTC-150TL cameras do not require HBT-11 HDBaseT receivers.
Datavideo HS-1500T 4-Channel HDBaseT Portable Switcher
The HS-1500T 4-Channel HDBaseT Portable Switcher from Datavideo is a four-channel broadcast quality mobile video studio. Designed to mix a variety of video and audio sources for live events and TV programs, it supports up to 1080p Full HD video signals and features HDBaseT compatibility. The HS-1500T will receive signals from, and provide PoE (power over Ethernet) for, up to three Datavideo PTC-150TL PTZ cameras (available separately).
This switcher incorporates three HDBaseT LAN ports, one HDMI input, one stereo RCA audio input, and two balanced XLR audio inputs. View your images on-set with the foldout 17.3" HD LCD monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution. It displays all the input sources, as well as preview and program. Switching functions include a T-bar fader, PiP effects, a wipe generator, and tally. Use the HS-1500TL's integrated joystick to pan, tilt, and zoom your PTC-150T cameras.
The compact HS-1500T mobile switcher is suitable for location broadcasts, theaters, conferences, houses of worship, and education applications. Its HDBaseT compatibility simplifies setup with the ability to power, receive video signals, and control cameras using a single Cat 6 cable.
- Three HDBaseT LAN ports, one HDMI input
- HDBaseT to power, receive video signals, and control cameras using a single Cat 6 cable
- Two balanced XLR analog audio inputs, one stereo RCA input
- Integrated joystick for panning, tilting, and zooming your PTC-150TL cameras
- PiP, wipe generator, and tally functions
- Foldout 17.3" LCD monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Compact, portable form factor
Datavideo PTC-150TL HD/SD-SDI HDBaseT PTZ Camera (No Receiver, Black)
The black PTC-150TL HD/SD HDBaseT PTZ Camera (No HDBaseT Receiver) from Datavideo captures up to 1080p HD video and features HDBaseT technology for remotely controlling the camera via Cat 6 or above cable. Configured specifically for use with the HS-1500T HDBaseT Production Switcher, the PTC-150TL does not include an HDBaseT receiver.
PTC-150TL video capture functions include wide dynamic range, backlight compensation, and digital noise reduction for detailed imaging. Features include 30x optical zoom, 50 programmable presets, and an IR cut filter for optimal low-light performance. Adjust the camera to your choice of multiple mounting options with the help of the image mirror and rotation functions.
For multi-camera shoots, the built-in green/red tally light can be used to signal when the camera is active. Virtual studio applications benefit from the PTC-150TL's support for real-time position reporting on a per frame basis. The PTC-150TL camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit's RJ45 port.
- Capture up to 1080p HD video with wide dynamic range, and backlight compensation
- The 30x, 4.3 to 129mm, f/1.6 to 4.7 zoom lens captures detail from near or far positions
- HDBaseT compatibility enables cable video, power, control, and tally using a single Cat 6 cable, and separately available HDBaseT components
- Create up to 50 preset pan, tilt, and zoom position combinations
- An IR cut filter, and digital noise reduction enhances capture, even in low-light environments
- Auto/manual iris and white balance options enable individual calibration for multi-camera setups
- Built-in dual tally with red and green LEDs
- Compatible with the Datavideo RMC-180 camera control unit
- Day and night image-compensation functions
- Firmware updates via USB port