The 12-pack IR SY3 Small Area Infrared Transmitter System 3 from Williams Sound includes twelve IR T1 small-area infrared transmitters, twelve TFP 055 power supplies, twelve WCA 055 3.5mm male-to-male stereo cables, twelve WCA 106 6' micro-USB cables (USB 2.0 to micro-USB), and twelve WCA 124 adapter cables (3.5mm F to RCA). This IR SY3 kit can be used when paired with twelve receivers (sold separately) for a small-area assistive listening system or for private TV listening in small conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted living facilities, medical treatment centers, and in jury deliberation rooms. It provides a coverage area of up to 1300 square feet.
Williams Sound IR T1 Small Area Infrared Transmitter for Assistive Listening
The Williams Sound IR T1 is a dual-channel, infrared base transmitter designed for assistive listening in small areas. It is compatible with the WIR RX22-4 and WIR RX18 receivers and is well-suited for private TV listening in conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted-living facilities, medical treatment centers, jury deliberation rooms, and more.
Easy to set up, the IR T1 features an 1/8" input jack that accepts any line level stereo audio. The operating frequencies (2.3/2.8 MHz) minimize high-efficiency lighting interference for a clear sound and provide a coverage area up to 1000 ft².
Three LEDs display power status and audio input strength. If a minimum acceptable audio level is not present on a channel, after twelve minutes that channel will automatically go into sleep/power-save mode to decrease power consumption by 80%.
The IR T1 can be mounted on any camera tripod stand with a 1/4"-20 threaded connector. It ships with a power supply and USB power cable, an 1/8" stereo audio cable, and an adapter cable for use with a TV equipped with an RCA audio output.
- Two-channel infrared transmitter for assistive listening in small areas
- For private TV listening in conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted-living facilities, medical treatment centers, jury deliberation rooms, and more
- Compatible with WIR RX22-4 and WIR RX18 receivers
- Easy, plug-and-play setup
- 1/8" jack accepts any line level stereo audio input
- Coverage area up to 1000 ft²
- Sleep mode/power-save feature
- Compact design
- High-efficiency LEDs display power status and audio input
- Can be mounted on any camera tripod stand with a 1/4”-20 threaded connector
- Optional mounting options include the STD 008 TV top shelf mounting kit and the BKT 024 omnidirectional mount for wall or ceiling mounting
- Power with included A/C power supply
- Power from a standard USB port on a TV via the included USB cable
- No FCC license or radio approval is required
Williams Sound TFP 055 Power Supply for IR T1 Transmitter
The TFP 055 from Williams Sound is a power supply for the IR T1 transmitter less the power cord. It features a 100-240 VAC input with 50 to 60 Hz and 0.6 amperes. It can be used when paired with a WLC 004 USA line cord (sold separately). The output is 24 VDC, 1.04 amps, 25 watts maximum, and it is built with a barrel-style plug, center positive.
Williams Sound WCA 055 3.5mm Male-to-Male Stereo Cable for IR T1 Transmitter (6')
The WCA 055 from Williams Sound is a 3.5mm male-to-male stereo cable. It can be used for the IR T1 small area infrared transmitter for assistive listening systems (sold separately). The cable length is 6'.
Williams Sound WCA 124 - 3.5mm Female TRS to Two RCA Male Cable Adapter for IR T1 (10.25")
The WCA 124 from Williams Sound is a 3.5mm female TRS to RCA male Stereo Cable that can be used for TV or any other audio source with RCA stereo outputs. The cable converts the RCA outputs to a 3.5mm jack that can then be used with a 3.5mm stereo male to male cable (sold separately).