A carrying case for professional DJs that doubles as a versatile control surface, the Flight FX Glide Style Case from Odyssey Innovative Designs is designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ controller. It features a sliding Glide Style platform that installs to the top of the case when the lid is removed, allowing you to rest a laptop, microphone, or other gear while you keep the controller on the bottom area. Also available are removable mounting rails for a 1 RU 19" rack below the controller section, allowing for optional front or rear rack mounting.
This FX model features LED light strips that are installed on the top and front panels, illuminating the case while you rock the dance floor. A wired control box and a wireless remote are both provided, allowing you to configure color and the speed at which the lights flash. You can even set the LEDs to a sound activated mode, where a microphone in the control box is used to synchronize the flashing speed to the music. Finally, you can simply have the lights fading in and out through different colors for a rainbow effect.
On the inside of the case, beveled foam cutouts on each corner are custom built to fit the DDJ-1000 controller, raising it slightly to allow for efficient DJing. A cable management port in the back and removable V-cut front panel give you access to all the necessary controls and headphone/microphone jacks while keeping things organized. Made with rubber feet for an anti-skid bottom and steel ball corners for increased durability, the case has an approximate weight of 46 lb. It counts with a recessed handle and two in-line wheels for simplified transport.
- Flight FX-series case with steel hardware and beveled foam interior, designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox
- Glide Style sliding platform goes on top of the case once lid is removed, allows you to rest a second piece of gear such as a laptop or tablet
- LED lights on front and top panels of the case, can be set to different colors and flashing speeds
- Wired control box and wireless remote available for customizing LEDs
- Sound activated mode flashes lights to the rhythm of the music
- Removable rack rails below the controller space, allows for optional front or rear mounting to 1 RU 19" racks
- Access to front controls and jacks thanks to removable V-cut panel, with bottom port available for organized cabling
- Recessed handle and dual in-line wheels allow you to easily roll the case to your destination
- Case closes with recessed latches on each side
- Reinforced chrome-plated steel ball corners make for a durable build
- Bottom rubber feet keep the case from skidding on the work surface