With an all-black construction that uses powder-coated hardware, this Black Label Case from Odyssey Innovative Designs is designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ controller. It works not only as a durable case for transport but also as a control surface, thanks to a reverse lid design that allows for a low profile when open. On the inside, beveled foam cutouts on each corner slightly raise the control board to allow for efficient DJing and mixing. A bottom cable port and open design give you access to all the necessary controls and headphone/microphone jacks.
The case is reinforced with chrome-plated steel ball corners for a tough construction, reaching an approximate weight of 25 lb. Recessed latches make for a simple rectangular design, while a spring-loaded handle is available for easy hand carrying. Finally, rubber feet at the bottom give the case stability when placed on a hard floor or flat working surface.
- Black Label-series case with anodized and powder-coated black hardware, designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox
- Reverse lid design results in a low, flat profile when the case is open
- Beveled foam cutouts raise the DJ controller, making for an efficient work surface
- Access to front controls and jacks with bottom port available for organized cabling
- Recessed latches and spring-loaded handle for easy transport
- Reinforced chrome-plated steel ball corners make for a durable build
- Bottom rubber feet keep the case from skidding on the work surface