The Tilta Camera Cage for Panasonic EVA1 provides dedicated support and accessory mounting for your EVA1 camera. Cage components include a top plate with front and back 15mm rod clamps, a VCT-type tripod adapter with a removable shoulder pad, a V-mount battery plate, and an 8" long pair of 15mm rods.
Designed to provide more ergonomic operating with your EVA1, the cage also includes an extension handle and cable for positioning the original handgrip at a more comfortable distance. The cage's removable lens adapter support can be used with an optional lens mount adapter to deflect stress away from the camera's EF mount.
Use the included Sony VCT-style baseplate and an optional VCT adapter plate to quickly switch from tripod-mounted to handheld shooting. The Tilta EVA1 Camera Cage also includes an extension arm for positioning the camera's LCD display for optimal viewing comfort.
- VCT-type tripod plate with removable, contoured shoulder pad
- Extension arm with cable for positioning the original EVA1 handgrip more comfortably
- One 8" long pair of 15mm LWS rods
- Front and back 15mm rod support
- Extension arm for optimally positioning the camera's LCD
- 2 x ARRI-standard handgrip rosettes