The Moza AirCross Gimbal Kit with Thumb Controller includes the Moza AirCross 3-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer and the wireless Thumb Controller. Use the thumb controller to wirelessly direct the gimbal as a second operator or calibrate the gimbal. See below for more information on the individual items included in this kit.
Moza AirCross 3-Axis Gimbal for Mirrorless Cameras
The ultralight MOZA AirCross 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer is designed to stabilize handheld capture with your mirrorless camera, producing smooth, professional-looking footage. The AirCross supports up to a 4-pound payload, and features a universal quick release system compatible with both Manfrotto 501PL and Arca-type plates. Create eye-catching time-lapse shots using the downloadable MOZA app. The integrated, two-button handgrip control provides directional control and mode selection at your fingertips. Multiple operating choices include inverted, re-center, and four follow modes.
Rechargeable 2000mAh batteries provide up to 12 hours of operation, and the AirCross features two additional power options to help you avoid running out of camera and gimbal power over long shooting days. The first is a DC output port for connecting to your Sony or Panasonic battery dummy, extending your camera's run-time. The second is a 12.6 VDC input on the handgrip for attaching a third-party power bank to replenish gimbal power while shooting.
Additional control options include using the MOZA smartphone app, or the separately available Wireless Thumb Controller. An auto-tuning function available through the app saves time and ensures optimal performance.
- Supports mirrorless cameras weighing up to four pounds
- DC output connector to camera, DC input to gimbal
- Create dynamic time-lapse footage using the MOZA App
- Operating choices include inverted, re-center, and four follow modes
- "Inception" mode lets you use the full 360° of the roll axis for creative camera moves
- Sport Gear mode tunes the motors for following faster-moving subjects
- Mounts to a tripod, slider, jib, or other support via a 1/4"-20 threaded hole
- Three 2000mAh batteries, with up to 12-hour battery life
- App-based auto-tuning function saves time, and ensures optimal performance
- Canon: 60D, 70D, 80D, Rebel T6i
- Fujifilm: X-T1, X-T2
- Panasonic: GH4, GH5, GH5S, G7
- Sony: a99, a7S, a7S II, a7R, a7R II, a7R III, a6000, a6300
Moza Wireless Thumb Controller for Select Gimbals
The Moza Wireless Thumb Controller is an intuitive remote compatible with the Moza Air, AirCross, Lite 2 Basic, Lite 2 Premium, and Lite 2 Professional gimbals. Designed to integrate with Sony, Canon, Panasonic, and Blackmagic cameras, the controller can control start/stop recording, as well as control the gimbal's movement, tuning, and calibration. For Canon EOS series, it also supports focus adjustment.
Embedded with advanced gyro/accelerometer sensors, the Moza Wireless Thumb Controller can translate the operator's hand motions into real time commands. Simply activate the motion control function and the gimbal will start to follow the motion of the Wireless Thumb Controller. The controller works up to 164' away from the gimbal so you can have one cameraman on the gimbal focusing on camera movement while the assistant cameraman uses the thumb controller to control the gimbal functions and movement.