The Moza Air 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Kit with Thumb Controller includes the Moza Air stabilizer and the Thumb Controller for remote control. In its two-handed configuration, use the Thumb Controller to maintain control over the gimbal. Alternatively, the remote controller can be used by a second operator to direct the camera. See below for more information on the individual items included in this kit.
Moza Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
Compact and configurable, the MOZA Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer can stabilize your mirrorless or DSLR camera for smooth, professional-looking footage. Since the Air can be used in either one or two-handed configurations, supporting setups that approach the 7.1-pound payload capacity won't sacrifice usability. The built-in handgrip control offers directional control and mode selection at your fingertips. Other control options include using the free smartphone app or the separately available Wireless Thumb Controller. The Thumb Controller is especially useful in the two-handed configuration. Auto-tuning can be done through the app to ensure optimal performance. The MOZA Air itself and the included batteries, charger, cables, and accessories all fit in the included hard carry case for convenient storage and transport.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Dual handle for capturing stable handheld shots
- MOZA Assistant app allows you to create smooth, dynamic time-lapse video on your smartphone or tablet
- Humanized interval and duration settings
- Can adapt to your specific shooting scenario with two handheld modes
- Can be mounted onto a tripod, slider, jib, crane, or anything else via the 1/4"-20 screw hole at the bottom
- Slip-ring technology employed in the motors allows the gimbal to rotate 360° on yaw, tilt, and roll axis settings, allowing for better camera movement
- "Inception" mode lets you use the full 360° of the roll axis for creative camera moves
- Sport Gear mode tunes the motors for following faster-moving subjects
- Handgrip houses three lithium batteries with 2000mAh capacity that offers a standby time of 12 hours
- Yaw-follow, pitch-follow, yaw-pitch follow, roll-follow, and all-lock operation modes
- Auto-center shooting mode minimizes the need for frequent adjustments
Moza Wireless Thumb Controller for Select Gimbals
The Moza Wireless Thumb Controller is an intuitive remote compatible with the Moza Air, AirCross, Lite 2 Basic, Lite 2 Premium, and Lite 2 Professional gimbals. Designed to integrate with Sony, Canon, Panasonic, and Blackmagic cameras, the controller can control start/stop recording, as well as control the gimbal's movement, tuning, and calibration. For Canon EOS series, it also supports focus adjustment.
Embedded with advanced gyro/accelerometer sensors, the Moza Wireless Thumb Controller can translate the operator's hand motions into real time commands. Simply activate the motion control function and the gimbal will start to follow the motion of the Wireless Thumb Controller. The controller works up to 164' away from the gimbal so you can have one cameraman on the gimbal focusing on camera movement while the assistant cameraman uses the thumb controller to control the gimbal functions and movement.