Kindle your genius for underwater photography with the Hydra 3500S+ WSRU Underwater Video Light from Kraken Sports, rated for use at depths up to 330'. Compact and versatile, this 5000K white video light offers flood, spot, strobe/burst, red, and UV modes, as well as an SOS alert mode, which you'll hopefully never need to use. The red mode helps you focus without startling skittish subjects, whereas the UV mode makes it possible to view the glow of many types of marine creatures in spectacular fluorescent colors.
The light's flood mode delivers 3500 lumens with an underwater beam angle of 110°. The beam can also be tightened to a spot with an output of 800 lumens. Three brightness levels are available for both flood and spot modes. Additionally, by using a separately available fiber optic cable, you can trigger the light using the built-in flash in your camera to fire a brief 4500-lumen burst of light.
Dual push-button switches control on/off and power level, and an indicator lets you know when the rechargeable battery is running low. The head of the light is isolated and water resistant, so even if the battery compartment is flooded, the electronics in the head will stay dry. Included with the light are a battery, a charger, YS and ball mounts, a lanyard, and a padded carry case.
- White flood, spot, strobe/burst, red, UV, and SOS modes
- 5000K white beam
- 3500-lumen flood with 110° beam angle underwater for illuminating large subjects such as sharks, big sections of reefs, or sunken ships
- 800-lumen spot mode for focusing or exploring tight spaces, such as nooks and crannies in a coral reef or cavern
- 100%, 50%, and 25% output levels in flood and spot modes
- Strobe/burst mode allows you to sync the light to your camera via fiber optic cable to trigger a brief 4500-lumen burst of light with your camera's built-in flash
- Red mode is helpful for focusing without disturbing marine subjects
- UV mode causes many marine creatures to light up in beautiful fluorescent colors
- SOS mode for emergency signaling
- CRI rating of 80
- 68-minute runtime at 100% output in flood mode
- Power/intensity push button with battery level indicator
- Separately available remote control allows you to control two lights without having to remove your hand from the tray
- 330' depth rating
- Isolated waterproof head protects LED and electronics
- Runs on one included rechargeable battery (charger included)
- YS and ball mounts included
- Lanyard and padded carry case included