The Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT is an HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/Ultra HD video, 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The HDR-EX-70C-KIT provides transmission of HDMI, as well as bidirectional IR and RS-232 control signals for 1080p and 4K HDR video over CAT 6a/7 cable. This extender kit features visually lossless compression with no latency to enable HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video signal extension over HDBaseT. For additional integration convenience, the transmitter remotely powers the receiver through Power over Ethernet (PoE). The HDR-EX-70C-KIT delivers a cost-effective solution for HDMI and control signal extension. The HDR-EX-70C-KIT is ideal for residential and commercial applications with the emerging 4K/Ultra HD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content.
- 4K/Ultra HD capability, 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDBaseT extender kit for HDMI, power, and control
- Receiver powered by transmitter via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Extends RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- HDBaseT link status testing