The Gator Cases Titan Series Waterproof Case is a durable hardshell case designed to hold a Shure QLXD, SLX, ULX, BLXR, or ULXD wireless microphone system for musicians and audio engineers in clubs, concert venues, and live stage applications. Made of impact-proof, lightweight NK-7 resin, it is ATA-300 certified for flight readiness. It boasts an IP67 rating and a Mil-STD-810F certification for protection against damage from water and dust, keeping your wireless system safe.
Internal cutouts and the 1" convoluted foam mounted in the lid enable secure placement of your system components. The Powerclaw latching system delivers closure and release with minimal effort. The soft-grip comfort handle offers an easy one-handed transport of the case, which is pad-lockable (padlocks available separately).
- Holds one Shure QLXD, SLX, ULX, BLXR, or ULXD wireless system
- IP67-rated for protection against damage from water and dust
- ATA-300 certification for flight readiness
- Powerclaw latching system is easy to open and close
- Pad-lockable (padlocks available separately)
- Impact-proof NK-7 resin is lightweight and durable
- Mil-STD-810F immersion test certified
- Soft-grip comfort handle allows ease of transport
- 1" convoluted foam in lid aids in keeping the contained components secure