Designed for professional audio installations—particularly in the teleconferencing and video-conferencing arenas—the Audix ATS1LX is a table-stand intended for use with microphones. This stand offers a heavy-duty die-cast base, as well as a noise-free on-off switch, an LED indicator, and a 3-pin XLR connection for compatible microphones. The output provided in this model is a 5-pin male XLR termination.
Use this stand with phantom-powered, gooseneck condenser microphones. Set it atop podiums, lecterns, and other apposite surfaces in places such as classrooms, courtrooms, boardrooms, and more. Program the on-off switch to be used in either momentary or latching modes, so you can press it once for switching between on/off positions, or hold it down for the duration of a speech.
By means of a DIP switch, you can determine whether the switch is handled by the person speaking into the microphone, or externally, by means of logic-enabled teleconferencing media systems. You can also turn on a low-cut filter to eliminate low-end rumble and render the speaker more clear.
- Heavy-duty die-cast base for stability
- Programmable switch with momentary and latching options
- Hidden dip switches
- Bass roll-off filter
- LED indicator lights operate on phantom power
- Noise-free mechanical switch
- Operates on phantom power voltage of 36 to 52V
- 3-pin Mic XLR input connector designed for gooseneck condenser microphones
- Male XLR termination for output connector
- Local/remote option allows use with automated mixers
- External LED control allows for live status of the microphone
- Shockmount design minimizes vibration