The rugged, 16 RU Samson SRK Pro Steel Equipment Rack is designed to organize and protect your gear up to 400 lb in recording and broadcast studio applications. It is constructed of commercial-grade, cold-rolled steel with fully enclosed side panels. The rack is equipped with adjustable (4-position) front and rear rack rails that offer a highly accommodating maximum depth of 24".
The top and side panels feature perforations for passive ventilation, and the top and bottom panels include knockouts for wiring accessibility. The rack can be used with the included casters for easy transport or the included rack feet for fixed installation.
The SRK Pro Steel rack offers a steel support bar design that's compatible with U.S. and European screw thread sizes (hardware included). The rack fits the Samson SRK Pro Metal and Plexi Rack Doors (available separately) on both their front and back panels.
- 16 RU, 19" universal equipment rack
- Commercial-grade cold rolled steel construction with fully enclosed sides
- Adjustable (4-position) front and rear rack rails
- Casters included for easy transport
- Rack feet included for fixed installation
- 440 lb of weight capacity
- Compatible with U.S. and European screw thread sizes (hardware included)
- Top and side perforations for passive ventilation
- Top and bottom knockouts for wiring accessibility
- Black brushed, anodized finish
- Samson SRK Pro Metal and Plexi Rack Doors available separately