A complete set for a straightforward 2-point setup, this Bi-Color LED 2-Light Kit with Stands from Neewer can be used on location or in the studio for reliable lighting. The kit includes two bi-color LED panels with built-in barndoors, two adjustable stands that go from 26 to 75" in height, two white diffusers to help soften the light, and two carrying cases for easy transport. Also in the package are power adapters and cables for using 100-240 VAC power, however the lights can also run on optional NP-F550 and NP-F970 batteries for when portability is crucial.
Each fixture is composed of 660 individual LEDs inside an aluminum alloy housing, outputting approximately 3360 lumens. Half of the LEDs are balanced for daylight and half for tungsten, which allow for gradual color temperature adjustment from 3200K to 5600K. Plus, a rated CRI of 96+ helps ensure color accuracy across the entire temperature range. A tiltable U-shaped yoke is provided with each panel, and together with the four-leaf barndoors, allows for control over the shape and direction of your light.
- Bi-color light panel with color temperature range of 3200-5600K
- Composed of 660 LEDs, rated to output 3360 lumens and consume 40W of power
- CRI of 96+ helps with accurate color rendering
- Battery plate accepts optional NP-F550 and NP-F970 batteries for field use
- U-shaped yoke and built-in barndoors allow for directional control
- Durable aluminum alloy construction
- Dimensions of 27.6 x 12.0 x 7.2"
- Three-segment stands with 1/4"-20 screw for mounting, feature a height range from 26 to 75"
- White diffusers help soften the light for a more pleasing quality
- Carrying cases for each panel, help simplify transport
- Adapters and cables included for running off of 100-240 VAC power