Create sliding shots and time-lapses with dynamic pan and tilt movements using the Syrp Genie II Motorized Pan/Tilt Head. Set up basic shots using head's built-in software or create complex moves with keyframes and more using the redesigned control app on your smartphone. Joystick control is featured on both the head and the app, enabling you to easily set start and end points.
Utilizing the full 180° of tilt, the Genie II head can support up to 7.9 pounds, and up to 12.3 pounds if only the middle 90° are being used. Weighing just three pounds, this lightweight head is designed for portability. It snaps easily into the separately available Genie II Linear's integrated quick release system to create a 3-axis motion control head for your slider. Interface features include Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and a color LCD display window.
A USB-C cable adapter is included for plugging in your camera for app-controlled shutter release and a quick release plate is included for securing your camera. A future app update will include functions like Bulb Ramping for day-to-night time-lapse exposure, Simple Setup, Live View, 360° Time-Lapse, Multi-Row Panorama, and more.
- Control pan and tilt from the head or use the app to add keyframes and more to your moves
- Full 180° of tilt and 360° degrees of pan
- Extremely portable with a weight of only three pounds
- Supports up to 7.9 pounds for 180° tilt, and up to 12.3 pounds for the middle 90° of tilt
- Snaps easily into the separately available Genie II Linear's integrated quick release system
- Interface features Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and a color LCD display window