Building upon the success of the original Elite series, the Yorkville EF10P is a powered, full-range loudspeaker with an integrated mixer, DSP, and Bluetooth control app. The unit utilizes a bi-amp module which delivers 500W to the 10" neodymium woofer and 100W to the 1.5" titanium compression driver; combined, they deliver a frequency response of 48 Hz to 20 kHz with a maximum SPL of 129 dB peak.
The rear panel offers a variety of inputs and outputs including a combination XLR-1/4" line input, an 1/8" TRS line input, and an XLR mic input. Additionally, there is a combo XLR-1/4" main input and an XLR thru output for connecting additional loudspeakers (up to 16). The built-in DSP offers four voice modes including club, concert, vocal, and user which is accessed and controlled via the free Yorkville control app available for iOS and Android. The Yorkville EF10P includes a 25' IEC power cord.
- Redesigned Elite 600W front of house loudspeaker
- ABS-coated birch plywood cabinet construction
- Multiband DSP limiting with four playback performance modes
- 100 Hz HPF for use with subwoofer
- 1.5" titanium-diaphragm compression driver
- 10" neodymium woofer with 2.5" voice coil
- iOS and Android app for added cabinet control
- Mic Input: XLR
- Line Input: XLR-1/4" combo + 1/8" TRS
- Main Input: XLR
- Main Thruput: XLR
- Made in Canada