The Yorkville Sound LP-LED2X Lighting Series Two-Head High-Performance LED Lighting System is designed to be the ideal solution for any professional lighting application and is well suited for solo or mobile performers, DJs, small stages, and dance floors. The low profile design features a convenient bar handle that makes the LP-LED2X easy to transport. Its through-hole stand mount allows multiple units to be used on a standard speaker stand for large scale mobile applications. Contractors and touring companies will appreciate the integrated flypoints that ensure safe installation.
Each of the two pods features four red, green, blue, and white 14W LEDs, which can be operated in a standalone mode, controlled via Yorkville's proprietary communication protocol, or via the integrated DMX I/O. Additionally, up to two fixtures can be controlled via the free iOS/Android app. There are 8 sound active modes and 15 fade or chase effects available in standalone mode. The integrated microphone can be used to control the sound active modes, while a 1/4" line or speaker input can be used to for the audio chase input. The Yorkville Sound LP-LED2X ships with a power cord.
- Two Pods each with four RGBW (red, green, blue, white) 14W LEDS
- Operates in standalone mode, controlled via Yorkville proprietary communication protocol, integrated DMX I/O or Bluetooth control (Android and iOS)
- Full control of each pod as well as 8 sound active modes and 15 fade or chase effects in standalone operation
- Integrated microphone for sound active mode
- 31 preset colors per pod in standalone mode
- Master brightness control
- Audio chase input accepts line level or speaker level input
- Pole adapter goes right through unit allowing stacking of multiple LP-LED2Xs or the ability to be mounted under a loudspeaker
- Made in Canada