The Syrp Genie II 3-Axis Kit combines the Genie II Linear and the Genie II Pan/Tilt Motorized Head to create a motion control solution that can slide, pan, and tilt for controlled tracking shots in video or dynamic timelapses. Control over all three axes, as well as your camera shutter, can be achieved using your Bluetooth-connected smartphone. See below for more details on the items included in this kit.
Create sliding shots and time-lapses with dynamic pan and tilt movements using the Syrp Genie II Motorized Pan/Tilt Head. Set up basic shots using head's built-in software or create complex moves with keyframes and more using the redesigned control app on your smartphone. Joystick control is featured on both the head and the app, enabling you to easily set start and end points.
Utilizing the full 180° of tilt, the Genie II head can support up to 7.9 pounds, and up to 12.3 pounds if only the middle 90° are being used. Weighing just three pounds, this lightweight head is designed for portability. It snaps easily into the separately available Genie II Linear's integrated quick release system to create a 3-axis motion control head for your slider. Interface features include Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and a color LCD display window.
A USB-C cable adapter is included for plugging in your camera for app-controlled shutter release and a quick release plate is included for securing your camera. A future app update will include functions like Bulb Ramping for day-to-night time-lapse exposure, Simple Setup, Live View, 360° Time-Lapse, Multi-Row Panorama, and more.
- Control pan and tilt from the head or use the app to add keyframes and more to your moves
- Full 180° of tilt and 360° degrees of pan
- Extremely portable with a weight of only three pounds
- Supports up to 7.9 pounds for 180° tilt, and up to 12.3 pounds for the middle 90° of tilt
- Snaps easily into the separately available Genie II Linear's integrated quick release system
- Interface features Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and a color LCD display window
Add the Syrp Genie II Linear to your slider along with the included Genie rope, and you can enjoy motorized sliding for precise tracking shots and dynamic time-lapse sequences. The versatile Genie II is also compatible with nearly any third-party slider.
Features include reduced friction on the rope drive, a quick release camera plate for easy setup, keyframing with the Genie 2 app; and joystick, smartphone, and tablet control. Quiet operation and a compact portable design enable you to use the Genie II Linear almost anywhere your travel.
Attach the main unit to your slider's platform, and once the included Genie rope is threaded properly, the Genie II linear can automatically slide along the length of the rope. A smartphone connected via Bluetooth can control the Genie II Linear wirelessly, and when used with the Genie II Motorized Pan/Tilt Head, you can access 3 axes of motion to accomplish more advanced shots.
Future app features will include Bulb Ramping for day-to-night time-lapse exposure, HDR Timelapse, Simple Setup, Live View, 360° Time-Lapse, Multi-Row Panorama, and more.
- Motorized platform is compatible with the Genie II Pan/Tilt Head or third-party sliders
- Reduced rope-drive friction produces reliable vertical motion
- Quick release camera plate for easy setup and adjustments
- Time-lapse and video modes
- Quiet operation; compact, portable design
- Joystick, smartphone, and tablet control
- Genie 2 app enables you to create keyframes for complex moves
- Multi-axis keyframing
- In-app joystick control for setting start and end points
- Bounce Back (repeat) Mode simplifies interview shoots
- Ease in or out of your movement at any keyframe