The Martin Professional Rush MH 6 Wash CT is a compact, lightweight, and bright single-lens LED moving head with fully premixed white color temperatures, well suited for key lighting applications within the house of worship, performing arts and live stage environments where color temperature control of white light is critical.
Rush MH 6 Wash CT features 12 x 10W CW/WW (cool white / warm white) LEDs with a color temperature from 2700 to 7800K, which allows the fixture to be matched for multiple sources from tungsten to metal halide. Ideal for limited ceiling height or weight restrictions, the MH 6 Wash CT can be used as a mid effect with a tight beam, for washing a stage, and for other key lighting applications. Its motorized zoom offers a 10 to 60° zooming. Additionally, the fixture offers electronic shutter effects including strobe, pulse, instant open, and blackout.
For control options, the MH 6 CT Wash offers twelve channels of DMX with 16-bit fine control over dimming, pan, and tilt, for precise control. The Martin Professional Rush MH 6 Wash CT ships with a power cord and a mounting bracket.
- Color Temp Range: 2700K to 7800K
- Allows key lighting to be matched for multiple sources from tungsten to metal halide
- Zoom System: 10 to 60°
- Compact and lightweight design
- Can be used as a mid effect with a tight beam look to washing a stage for key lighting applications
- Ideal for applications that have limited ceiling height or weight restrictions