The Martin Professional Rush MH 10 Beam FX is a compact RGBW LED moving head with an independent, built-in LED ring, well suited for nightlife, houses of worship, cruise ships, and small-to-medium touring and rental customers.
Rush MH 10 Beam FX features a 60W Osram LED engine and a collimator lens design, which creates a striking, high-intensity look on stage and provides professional color mixing with other fixtures including the Martin MAC Aura, RUSH MH 6 and RUSH Par 2. The center ring utilizes 24 individually controllable RGB LEDs, which help the fixture to easily blend into onstage LED video elements. Additional features include continuous pan and tilt, as well as a lightweight build, providing a number of interesting rigging possibilities and high-speed looks.
For control options, the MH 10 Beam FX can be controlled via RMX, standalone, master/slave or via DMX with 24 or 93 channels modes. Standalone trigger options include music trigger and auto-trigger. The Martin Professional RUSH MH 10 Beam FX ships with a power cord and two omega brackets.
- Bright 60W Osram RGBW LED engine
- Collimator lens with tight 4.5° beam angle
- Ambient glow ring with 24 individually pixel-controllable RGB LEDs
- Electronic dimming and strobe
- Temperature-controlled fan cooling
- Unlimited pan and tilt rotating
- 3- & 5-pin XLR DMX connection
- Neutrik TRUE 1 in and thru socket