The SOLOSHOT3 with Optic65 Camera from SOLOSHOT is a robotic camera and tracking system that allows you to capture yourself at resolutions up to 4K UHD as you move through the scene, with no cameraman required. Simply wear the waterproof and shockproof Tag transmitter using an included armband and clip, and the SOLOSHOT3 Base automatically pans, tilts, and sends zoom and focus commands to the included Optic65 camera to keep you in the shot and in focus at distances up to 2000' away.
The SOLOSHOT3 Base has a load capacity of 1.5 lb and accepts either an optional Camera Adapter plate to support lightweight cameras, or the custom-designed Optic25 and Optic65 cameras that clip directly to the top of the Base. This bundle includes the Optic65 camera, which features a 12.4 megapixel 1/2.33" backside-illuminated CMOS sensor that supports 4K UHD video at 30 fps, 1080p up to 60 fps, and 720p up to 240 fps for slow-motion playback. It is equipped with a 65x telescopic optical zoom lens with a 52mm filter thread, which provides a 35mm equivalent focal range of 24 to 1560mm, making it perfectly suited to tracking a SOLOSHOT3 Tag-wearing subject, even over long distances. In addition to video, the camera can also take 12MP still photos in bursts up to 30 fps, as well as set intervals for creating time lapse videos.
Designed for quick-and-easy setup, the entire SOLOSHOT3 system can be fired up in under a minute. Just attach the Base to your tripod head via the 3/8"-16 threaded hole and clip in the Optic65 camera. Unlike previous generations of SOLOSHOT systems, no calibration is required, and it can even be moved at any time and it will continue to automatically track the subject. The system can be controlled using a built-in touchscreen display or remotely over Wi-Fi on your smartphone or tablet.
The SOLOSHOT3 Base is powered using a built-in 6600mAh lithium-ion battery that provides around 3.5 hours of continuous use. For added convenience, the Optic65 camera draws power from the same battery. The Tag uses a built-in 550mAh battery that lasts around 3.5 hours and can be re-charged by attaching to an accessory port found on the front of the Base.
- Supports loads up to 1.5 lb
- Designed for Optic25 and Optic65 cameras
- Built-in touchscreen display
- Wi-Fi for remote control
- No calibration required; can be moved while tracking
- Battery lasts 3.5 hours
- Multi Mode for tracking multiple tags
- Built-in SOLOSHOTedit software intelligently pulls highlights from your clips and pushes them to the SOLOSHOTcloud for later viewing and sharing
- Live stream camera feed to the online SOLOSHOT community via the SOLOSHOTapp
- Optional Indoor Accessory for indoor use (attaches to top of Optic65 camera)
- K-Lock compatible
- Trackable from up to 2000' away
- OLED display shows Base settings
- Weighs only 1.4 oz
- Shockproof up to 100g
- Waterproof to depths of 100'
- Armband and clip included
- Clips to accessory shoe on SOLOSHOT3 and SOLOSHOT3pro Base units
- Supports automatic zoom and focus tracking
- Records video at 4K30, 1080p60, and 720p240 fps
- 65x optical zoom lens
- 52mm front filter thread
- Optical image stabilization
- 12MP still photos
- Photo burst modes: 3 fps (up to 10 seconds), 5 fps (up to 6 seconds), 10 fps (up to 3 seconds), and 30 fps (up to 1 second)
- Time-lapse intervals from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Built-in mono mic
- 3.5mm input for external mic
- microSD card slot