Fortinge Foringest is a single-channel ingest software that can be upgraded to record up to four live signals simultaneously. Fortinge records 4K, HD, and SD resolution and allows you to live stream the signal(s). Foringest is Windows-compatible and supports a wide variety of codecs and input cards supporting HDMI and SDI signals. The program also supports NDI recording. If you upgrade to a multi-channel workflow, you will also get access to multi-channel live streaming and multi-channel NDI recording and rendering.
Foringest offers a single-screen workflow with up to four different previews, depending on how many channels you're working with. Designed for production and security applications, the application is offered as an ideal solution for TV stations, Web channels, broadcast studios, archive operations, universities, central monitoring stations, control rooms, media monitoring centers, research labs, and military and other institutions.
- Single-channel 4K/HD/SD recording
- Live streaming
- NDI recording
- Upgradeable to four simultaneous channels + multi-channel live streaming (RTMP, UDP, RTSP, IIS Live Smooth, and Apple HTTP Live Streaming) + multi-channel NDI recording and rendering
- Up to four different previews in a single-screen workflow
- Wide codec and input card support (see Specs)
- Long-term, non-stop recording capability
- User-friendly, customizable interface
- Create different projects and record and stream sets
- Quick shortcuts