The black FiiO FH1 are a pair of high-resolution in-ear monitors that utilize a hybrid driver design with a 10mm dynamic driver and a Knowles 33518 balanced-armature driver, which combine to provide a frequency response of 20 Hz to 40 kHz. The FH1 employ MMCX connectors and feature two interchangeable cables. The 3.5mm single-ended cable has in-line controls for playing/pausing songs, switching tracks, and volume adjustment, and there is an integrated high-quality microphone. The balanced 2.5mm cable is made from silver-plated copper wire for a balanced sound signature and a high level of detail with broad channel separation. The FH1 include a waterproof carrying case and six pairs of ear tips.
Hybrid Dynamic/Balanced-Armature Design
- The FH1 adopts a hybrid design, in which the 10mm titanium-diaphragm dynamic driver produces rich, powerful lows, while the Knowles 33518 balanced-armature driver provides clear mids and highs. The two drivers work in harmony to provide a musical, yet highly detailed experience.
Brass Sound Tube
- FiiO placed the Knowles balanced-armature unit inside the sound tube to minimize its distance to the ear. Furthermore, the sound tube is made of brass which has a higher density than aluminum and provides a more stable bass response with fewer undesirable resonances.
Titanium Dynamic Driver for Potent Bass
- A 10mm titanium diaphragm dynamic driver is responsible for the FH1's powerful lower frequencies. The larger diaphragm makes for not only more relaxed, yet natural sounding vocals, but also more robust bass, resulting in a highly dynamic, authoritative musical experience.
Precision-Crafted Crossover Design for Balanced, Precise Sound
- The FH1 uses a meticulously designed crossover system to ensure the hybrid dynamic/balanced-armature design can reproduce any frequency within the 20 Hz to 40 kHz range with the high-quality fidelity.
Hi-Res Audio Certification
- The FH1 have been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable for a life-like listening experience.
- The FH1 feature standard MMCX connectors for their interchangeable 2.5mm and 3.5mm cables
- The 2.5mm balanced cable is made of silver-plated copper wire, which ensures a balanced sound signature and a high level of detail retrieval. Due to its balanced nature, the left and right channel wires are separated so there is significantly greater channel separation, leading to a richer, more detailed musical experience
- The 3.5mm single-ended cable comes with a full set of in-line controls capable of playing/pausing songs, switching tracks, volume adjustment, and even taking/making calls with its high-quality microphone. The FH1 in-ear monitors are well suited to enhance your experience with your portable audio player or cell phone.
- A waterproof carrying case is included.
- 2 types of silicon eartips are provided in S, M, and L sizes.
- Type 1 is optimized for bass.
- Type 2 is optimized for a more balanced presentation.
- 2 detachable cables are provided.
- The 3.5mm cable features a mic and in-line remote.
- The balanced 2.5mm cable uses separate channel cables for a richer, more detailed musical experience.