The Cintiq Pro Engine PC Module from Wacom transforms your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 into a fully-fledged all-in-one computing solution for creating content. Specs-wise, it's equipped with a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ quad-core processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and an NVIDIA Quadro P3200 graphics card. For storage, it has a 256GB solid-state drive to quickly boot and load programs. If needed, you can upgrade this module's RAM and SSD for enhanced performance and storage space. Moreover, by attaching directly into the Cintiq Pro, this module has less cables to deal with to help keep your workplace clutter-free. With the additional processing power, you'll even be able to tackle VR and 3D applications. Other integrated features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, mini-DisplayPort, and HDMI ports. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro.
- Transforms your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 into a powerful creative pen computer
- Attaches into your Cintiq Pro for a seamless, cable-free working environment
- Optimized to power high-end 2D and 3D applications
- VR compatible for creating and reviewing VR content (may require additional equipment depending on headset)
- User upgradable SSD and memory (depending on model)