Capture images and UHD 4K30 video at depths as great as 200' with this Ikelite Underwater Housing and Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body Kit from B&H Photo. Bundling Ikelite's dedicated #6950.13 waterproof enclosure with the compatible 16.1MP Olympus camera body, this package gets you well on your way to a photo or video adventure beneath the surface. Once you grab your favorite lens, the appropriate port, and a strobe or video light, you'll be ready to start your dive.
Ikelite 200DLM/A Underwater TTL Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III
Capture images and video at depths 200' beneath the surface using this Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds camera. Large, ergonomic mechanical controls provide access to virtually all camera functions.
The waterproof enclosure is equipped with built-in TTL circuitry, an Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector, and an electrical hot shoe to enable the connection and firing of optional external strobes. The circuitry enables TTL exposure with Ikelite DS strobes only. Third-party strobes will work in manual mode. Your camera's built-in flash can trigger optional external strobes via cables connected to the housing's dual fiber-optic ports.
Built for durability, the housing is made in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate – white on the front, top, and sides, but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the camera and O-ring seal. It ships without a required lens port and is compatible with a series of interchangeable ports for various lenses. For full details, see the Port Chart.
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Made in the USA from white polycarbonate with clear back to allow you to monitor O-ring seal and maintain a full view of camera
- Close two locking snaps on sides to see O-ring form watertight seal
Controls and Handling
- Trigger-style shutter control lever, soft-touch knobs and hard-anodized aluminum buttons provide control for all important camera functions with or without gloves
- Lever access to AEL/AFL button
- Camera's LCD screen can be viewed edge-to-edge through rear of housing
- Supereye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask
- This OVF can be replaced easily by the optional Straight or 45° Magnified Optical Viewfinders, which enhance your view while eliminating vignetting and offering greater long-term comfort
Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts a series of interchangeable ports for a variety of zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses. For details, see Port Chart link above
- Attaching/changing ports is easy--just press on and tighten 3 thumb screws
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Built-in TTL circuitry, Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector, and electrical hot shoe to enable the connection and firing of non-Ikelite strobes in manual exposure modes
- Circuitry enables TTL exposure with Ikelite DS strobes only
- Camera-specific TTL encoding for automatic exposure fine-tuned to the E-M10 Mark III's flash protocol
- Circuit powered by strobe so batteries and maintenance are not required
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only, Black)
Compact and lightweight, the black OM-D E-M10 Mark III from Olympus takes its place as an extremely capable entry-level option for shooters looking to pick up an SLR-styled mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera. This iteration incorporates a 16.1MP Four Thirds Live MOS sensor and the Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor, enabling a variety of fast and powerful functions, including video recording at up to UHD 4K. The camera does retain its intuitive and rugged construction, benefitting from many physical controls as well as a 3.0" tilting touchscreen LCD and a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder with an improved 1.23x magnification. Additionally, various other functions have been implemented to make shooting more fun, such as 15 Art Filters and a Clips Video Mode that lets you quickly make videos in camera.
The E-M10 Mark III features many capabilities to improve overall image quality. The most significant of these is the inclusion of a robust in-body 5-axis image stabilization system that can compensate for about 4 stops of shutter speed. Along with this, an upgraded 121-point contrast-detect AF system will help you lock on, track, and capture tack-sharp photos of your subjects. Speed has been given a boost as well with up to 8.6 fps continuous shooting and a sensitivity range of up to ISO 25600. An electronic shutter function is present in the Mark III for even faster shutter speeds and silent shooting. Beyond all this, the camera of course features built-in Wi-Fi, this time with a QR Code function for even faster setup.
16.1MP Live MOS Sensor & TruePic VIII Image Processor
UHD 4K Video Recording
In addition to video recording, a Time-lapse Movie mode is also available for recording up to 4K UHD resolution with a 5 fps shooting rate to highlight subject changes or movement over a longer period of time. Full HD and HD time-lapse settings are available, too. Also, there is a Clips Video Mode present for in-camera video creation, including the ability to use audio transferred to your SD card.
In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization
121-Point Contrast-Detect AF System and 8.5 fps Shooting
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Durable body features two dials, a directional pad, and shortcut button for fast, intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi is available for direct connection to a smart device and a QR code setting can be accessed for faster connection and setup.
- The 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD can tilt downward 45° and upward 85° for use at odd angles.
- Touch control provides direct access to various functions: shutter release, AF area selection, AF area size adjustment, AF touch pad, frame forward/backward, magnified playback, Live Guide, Super Control Panel, Art Filter, Wi-Fi connection, video controls, video effects, video teleconverter, and timer.
- For eye-level viewing a 2.36m-dot EVF is available, which features an improved magnification of 1.23x for increased comfort during use.
- A mechanical shutter with a 1/4000 to 60 second range is present alongside a silent electronic shutter function with a 1/16000 to 30 second range.
- Built-in flash with guide number of 19' at ISO 100 for illuminating dark scenes.
- One SD card slot is available with support for UHS-II media.
- External flash units can be used via the hot shoe.
Other Camera Features
- Silent Shutter Mode eliminates shutter noise and other electronic sounds to benefit working in nature, concert halls, or other sound-sensitive locations.
- Advanced Auto Mode analyzes the scene and subject in order to select the best possible settings.
- Scene Mode features various presets for optimizing camera performance to your subject matter, including People, Motion, Indoors, Nightscapes, Scenery, Close-Up, and more.
- Fifteen Art filters are available to add some flair to your images, including a new Bleach Bypass option to provide an old film feel with a silvery, glossy feel on metal textures.
- Advanced Photography (AP) Mode offers access to various creative modes, including Live Composite, Live Time, Panorama, HDR, Silent, Keystone Compensation, Focus Bracketing, Multiple Exposure, and AE Bracketing.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be used to produce creative long exposure imagery. Live Bulb lets you hold the shutter open for up to one minute and Live Time lets you press the shutter button once to open the shutter and then press again within a minute to end the exposure.
- Live Composite is a unique long exposure mode that allows you to gradually build up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works to only record newly detected light sources over time, and allows you to watch as an image develops, making it ideally suited for photographing star trails or other moving light sources.
- Interval shooting is supported for up to 999 frames with 1 second to 24-hour exposure intervals.