The Cokin A Series Graduated 0.3 to 0.2 Sunset 1 Filter is designed for use with a Cokin A Series Filter Holder. Its graduated, edge-to-edge coloration can be used to create an intentional warming effect, which features gradation, over an entire image. This filter can be used to enhance an existing sunset within a scene or to simulate a sunset to enhance a hazy or colorless sky. The Cokin A Series Graduated 0.3 to 0.2 Sunset 1 Filter is densest at one edge with up to a 0.3 density that tapers to approximately a 0.2 density at the other edge. This filter's 0.3 to 0.2 density range corresponds to a reduction of light from entering a lens by one stop to two-thirds of a stop.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Compatible with a Cokin A Series Filter Holder
- Edge-to-edge, graduated coloration with a 0.3 to 0.2 density range
- Can create an intentional sunset effect, which features gradation, over an entire image
- 0.3 to 0.2 density corresponds to a 2x to 1.5x filter factor that provides a one-stop to two-thirds of a stop reduction of light
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability