One of the most powerful torches in the B&H catalog, the TK72R Rechargeable LED Flashlight from Fenix boasts a brightness level range from 100 to 9000 lumens. Its internal-charging, 7.2 VDC, 7000 mAh battery can serve as a power pack for other devices, thanks to the USB output jack, and runtimes range from 50 minutes at peak output to 50 hours on low power.
The winner of the 2017 Red Dot Award for product design, the TK72R features an OLED display showing output level, remaining battery power and runtime, offers instant access to the maximum output and a disorienting 4000-lumen strobe for self-defense. Its micro-USB charge port and USB power output are waterproof. Three stainless-steel buttons control the light's functions: press the Fenix button to turn the light on at the last-used brightness level and use the Plus and Minus buttons to increase or decrease the output in 100-lumen increments. You can activate the light at 200 lumens by pressing the Minus button or at 5000 lumens with the Plus button. Click the Fenix button for instant turbo, or click and hold it for the strobe.
The TK72R is equipped with the protective circuitry common to modern, professional-grade flashlights, including digitally regulated output for consistent brightness, overheat and reverse polarity safeguards, a low-voltage indicator and a lockout function to prevent unintentional activation during transport or storage. Its housing is type III anodized aluminum and the glass lens bears anti-reflective coating for optimal light transmission.
- 100-9000 lumens, adjustable in 100-lumen increments
- Cree XHP70 LED, rated for 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Runtimes: 50 hours on low to 50 minutes on high
- Type: Three side-mounted stainless-steel push buttons
- Plus and Minus switches control brightness level, Fenix switch for on/off and quick access to turbo and strobe
- OLED display shows output level and remaining battery power & runtime
- On-board charging via waterproof micro-USB port
- 7.2VDC/7000mAh battery can be used to charge other devices via waterproof USB power port
- Lightweight aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant Type III hard-anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated impact and scratch resistant tempered glass window
- Impact resistant to 3.3', IP68-rated submersible to 6.6'
- Reverse polarity protection
- Intelligent temperature control