Powering 60W into 70V, 100V, and 8 Ohms systems, the Atlas Sound AA60G is a four-input mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging, background music systems (BGM), small-to-medium speech-privacy systems, or any situation in which Music on Hold (MOH) plus paging is required. It accommodates a variety of input sources including paging microphones, CD players, digital music players, satellite receivers, and more.
The AA60G is equipped with a balanced microphone/line input that provides 15V phantom power to condenser mics and three, stereo unbalanced line inputs summed to mono. In addition to the amplifier outputs, it offers a pre-master, level-line output to connect the signal to a secondary amplifier and a Zone 2 output, which allows you to play music over a phone line while the caller is on hold.
You can maximize the AA60G's versatility using the configuration DIP switch to set the priority or VOX (Voice-Activated) background music muting modes or to create a Zone 2 mix from any or all the input sources. Other features include bass and treble controls on the master output, signal presence LED indicators, and a universal power supply.
- Ideal for paging, background music, and Music-on-Hold applications
- Accommodates a variety of input sources including paging microphones, CD players, and digital music receivers
- Four inputs, each with a front panel volume control and a single output channel
- 60W into 70V, 100V, or 8 Ohms output
- Output power matches AtlasIED FAP, SM, SD, and GD Series loudspeakers (available separately)
- Five-terminal Euroblock connector for balanced mic/line input
- Three unbalanced stereo line-level RCA-type connectors, summed to mono
- Priority muting by VOX or external switch
- Dip switch selectable matrix allows the creation of a Zone 2 mix from any or all the input sources
- Secondary Zone 2 output 1W & 600 Ohms/MOH (Music on Hold)
- Bass and treble controls on master output
- Pre-master, line-level output to connect signal to a secondary amplifier
- Universal AC power supply for use in any 120 to 240V country
- 15V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Signal presence LED indicators