Capture vibrant images and video down to 200' beneath the surface with your Canon PowerShot S120 camera in this Ikelite Underwater Housing. Two fiber-optic ports are provided, so you can use the camera's built-in flash to trigger external strobes. The 3" lens port accepts external wide-angle and macro wet lenses and the WD-3 Wide-Angle Dome # 6430.3 dome. Optional blue-water and green-water filters can be used to enhance colors below the surface.
Built for durability, the ABS plastic/polycarbonate housing is designed, constructed by hand, and tested in the USA. Its clear back panel offers a full view of the camera, allowing you to monitor the O-ring seal to ensure correct waterproof installation. Large, ergonomic mechanical controls provide access to all camera functions. Two 1/4-20 threaded mounting points are included on the bottom of the housing for attaching a separately sold tray and handle system.
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Manufactured from durable, corrosion-resistant ABS plastic and polycarbonate
- Clear back panel allows you to monitor O-ring seal and maintain full view of camera
- Designed, constructed by hand, and tested in the USA
Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Large, ergonomic mechanical controls, including push-buttons, provide access to all camera functions
- 1/4"-20 attachment points for optional tray & handle/light arm system
- Built-in, flat glass 3" lens port
- Accepts 67mm-thread external wide-angle and macro wet lenses
- Accepts WD-3 Wide-Angle Dome # 6430.3 for edge-to-edge sharpness with no vignetting and ease of use
- Compatible with color-correction filters for blue and green water to restore colors that get absorbed below the surface
- Two fiber-optic ports for external strobes