Capture clear, detailed images and video at depths as great as 200' with this Ikelite Underwater Housing for your Canon PowerShot SX620 HS. Two ports for optional fiber-optic cables enable the connection of external strobes. Large, easy-to-reach controls, including an ergonomic shutter lever, provide access to all camera functions except the flash pop-up button (simply open the flash prior to installation of the camera in the housing.)
Built for durability, the housing is designed, constructed, and tested in the USA. It's manufactured from a white ABS/polycarbonate blend, which is still corrosion resistant but also reflects sunlight to keep your camera cooler when shooting at or above the water's surface. The back plate is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. The integrated 3.9" flat glass lens port accepts the separately sold Ikelite WD-4 Wide-Angle Dome # 6430.4 for a wider angle of view and 0.75 magnification with no edge distortion. An adapter allows the use of 67mm-threaded macro lenses (threaded wide-angle lenses are not recommended). Optional color-correction filters can also be added to restore colors that get absorbed by the water.
- Can be safely used at a maximum depth of 200'
- Designed, constructed by hand, and tested in the USA
- Made of white ABS/polycarbonate blend with clear back panel
- Slide-in, front-loading design for quick and easy setup
Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Large controls provide access to most camera functions
- Load camera with flash opened to use flash inside housing
- Housing is configured with a 1/4"-20 thread with 3.0" spacing for the mounting of an optional tray with single or dual handles/light arms
- Built-in, 3.9" flat glass lens port
- Accepts optional WD-4 Wide-Angle Dome
- Press-on adapter for 67mm-threaded macro lenses
- Add optional blue-water and green-water color-correction filters to restore colors absorbed by the water
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Two fiber-optic ports for external strobes triggered by camera's built-in flash