Designed for deep learning, complex simulation, and photorealistic rendering, the PNY Technologies Quadro GV100 Graphics Card can accelerate intense graphic and computational workflows. NVIDIA's Volta architecture GPU features 5120 CUDA cores for 14.8 TFLOPS of single precision performance, 7.9 TFLOPS of double precision performance, 29.6 TFLOPS of single precision performance, and with the addition of 640 tensor cores, 118.5 TFLOPS of tensor deep-learning performance. High performance at different precision levels provides acceleration for compute acceleration using the CUDA platform and other APIs including OpenCL, OpenGL, DirectCompute, and more. For vRAM, 32GB of HBM2 memory provides a 4096-bit wide memory bus for 870 GB/s of total bandwidth.
The output panel on this card features four DisplayPort terminals. Up to four monitors can be simultaneously supported by a single card, without any extra hardware, to create high-resolution video walls with your workstation or for more desktop real-estate to increase productivity. DisplayPort 1.4 support allows this card to drive UHD, DCI 4K, 5K, and 8K displays. The included DisplayPort to DVI adapters can be used for connecting to legacy hardware while other separately available adapters can be used with this card to drive other kinds of displays and projectors.
For cooling, the GV100 uses a blower-style cooler. This cooler uses a radial fan to force air through the card's heatsink and out through the rear of the case. This cooling configuration can be used in crowded workstation environments with multiple GPUs or where space between computer components can be a concern, as hot air is not recirculated back into the case.
NVLink and SLI Support
NVIDIA's SLI technology is also supported to scale graphics performance, expand display real estate, and assemble virtual systems over multiple GPUs using separately available SLI bridges.
Quadro Sync II
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2048/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- Dolby Digital, DTS, LPCM, and Dolby DD+ audio format support at 16/20/24-bit 44.1/88.2/176/192 kHz resolutions via DisplayPort and HDMI