Add a video stream to your house of worship, meeting room, classroom, or event venue with this white AV-1080 3G-SDI PTZ Camera with 10x Optical Zoom from AViPAS. The camera utilizes a 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture up to 1080p60 resolution video.
With a 4.7 to 47mm varifocal lens, the camera features a 10x optical zoom and 5x digital zoom. It also offers a wide 60.9° angle of view, backlight compensation, auto/manual white balance modes, and a noise reduction function. The smooth, quiet motors allow you to control the camera's pan, tilt, and zoom movements in any environment. It features one RJ45 port for configuration and IP streaming as well as a 3G-SDI output to connect to a variety of equipment.
For streaming, the camera supports H.264 and H.265 video compression and its sensor supports 2D and 3D noise reduction for a high-quality image. Other features include a low-power sleep function and RS-232 serial output that supports VISCA, Pelco-P, and Pelco-D protocols. Included with the camera are a 6' long RS-232 cable, an IR remote controller, an AC adapter, and a power cord.
- Up to 1080p60 output over SDI
- Up to 1080p60 IP streaming (1-30 fps at 60 Hz)
- 10x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom
- Fast, accurate, and stable autofocus technology
- Low-noise CMOS sensor ensures high signal-to-noise ratio
- 2D/3D noise reduction technology further reduces noise while ensuring image sharpness
- Quiet PTZ mechanism using an accurate step driving motor
- H.265/H.264 compression
- 3.5mm audio input interface with support for AAC, MP3, and G.711A audio encoding
- Low-power sleep function
- VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P communication protocols
- RS-232 cascading function, useful for multicamera installation
- 255 presets (10 via IR remote)
- Backlight compensation
- White balance: auto, manual, one push, 3000 to 7000K