Avid Pro Tools | Ultimate 1-Year Subscription (Retail) provides access to the latest Pro Tools | Ultimate software, software updates, ExpertPlus support, the Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle, Heat, Celemony Melodyne essential, 1GB of Cloud Collaboration storage, 2GB high-quality loop library, plus over 3GB of bonus samples and sounds for virtual instruments—all for a period of one year.
Pro Tools | Ultimate is the go-to audio-production software for songwriters, musicians, producers, and engineers working in the most demanding production environments in the music, film, and TV industry. Found in most professional recording and post-production facilities (as well as project studios), it provides the ultimate toolset to compose, record, edit, and mix audio.
From advanced recording, mixing, editing, and delivery capabilities, surround sound and immersive sound options, easy loop workflows, and groundbreaking cloud collaboration, to first-class effects and advanced automated mixing, Pro Tools | Ultimate makes post production or working with music and soundtracks fast, easy, and efficient—all with pristine 32-bit / 192 kHz audio quality. HDX users can take advantage of Avid's Hybrid Engine DSP-acceleration technology to turbocharge their system and track the largest recording sessions with tons of plug-ins running in real time with near-zero latency.
Pro Tools | Ultimate 1-Year Subscription offers up to 64 non-HDX channels and 192 HDX channels of I/Os, 2048 (mono/stereo) audio tracks, 512 instrument tracks, 1024 MIDI tracks, and 64 mono/stereo video tracks. It comes with 9 virtual instruments including UVI Falcon, EQ and dynamics plug-ins, reverb and delay plug-ins, modulation and effects plug-ins, classic stompbox guitar effects plug-ins, and various utility plug-ins—over 115 plug-ins in total. It also includes the Heat add-on to bring analog warmth and color to your mixes.
With Pro Tools | Ultimate, you can reshape sounds, fix issues, and edit tracks with extreme flexibility and precision. Apply real-time EQ and dynamics to a single clip or clip group with Clip Effects, trim clips, edit notes, and add fades with the Smart Tool. Change tempo or timing on the fly with Elastic Time. You can even make bad notes sound pitch-perfect with Elastic Pitch. Mix everything from mono and stereo sound, to 5.1/7.1 surround and immersive audio.
The software comes with Avid Cloud Collaboration, enabling multiple collaborators to contribute to the same Pro Tools project remotely. You can work on a song with anyone, anywhere in the world as if you were in the same studio—all you need is an internet connection.
Pro Tools | Ultimate runs on Intel-based Windows and Mac computers as well as on M1-based Mac computers. Choose to authorize the software either via cloud license with iLok Cloud or with a physical iLok 2 / iLok 3 key (available separately).
1-Year Subscription: What's Included
- 1-year access to latest version of Pro Tools | Ultimate software.
- 1-year access to all available Pro Tools | Ultimate updates.
- 1-year access to ExpertPlus Support with unlimited priority phone support and online technical support plus billing and account help—response within 4 hours.
- 1-year access to the Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle (over 115 plug-ins in total).
- 1-year access to the Heat add-on
- 1-year access to Celemony Melodyne essential.
- 1-year access to Inner Circle rewards—free plug-ins, music & sound libraries, training resources, and more.
- Access to 1GB of Cloud Collaboration storage, 2GB high-quality loop library, plus over 3GB of bonus samples and sounds for virtual instruments.
- Once your subscription lapses, you no longer have access to Pro Tools | Ultimate unless you renew or resubscribe.
- Users who want to continue using Pro tools | Ultimate after the 1-Year period ends may purchase a 1-Year Subscription Renewal before their current subscription expires (keeping the same System ID that's already in their iLok account).
- If your 1-year subscription has already expired, you need to purchase a new subscription. Starting a new subscription surrenders your existing Pro Tools license and creates a new Pro Tools System ID in your iLok account—which you will then have to move onto your iLok USB or iLok Cloud session.
Bring More Power to HDX with the Hybrid Engine
You can toggle between Native and DSP modes on a per-track basis and nullify the distracting effects of latency simply by clicking a button. The track's entire signal chain and AAX DSP-compatible plug-ins are then processed directly on the HDX card while your CPU plays back the rest of your mix. This means you can track bigger sessions (with a massive 2048 voices and audio tracks at all sample rates even with one-card systems) and work with a lot more outboard gear using any Core Audio interface.
Mix with Speed and Precision
Work with Sound for Picture
Convert Audio to MIDI
Change Pitch and Time with Melodyne
Create Infinitely with UVI Falcon
Fuel Your Creativity with Pro Plug-Ins
Save Tons of Time with Space Clips
Export Dolby Atmos ADM Files Directly
Discover the Power of the Dark Side
Bring Focus to Your Session with Folder Tracks
Connect to Ableton-Link-Enabled Apps and Devices
Collaborate in the Cloud
Connect, Expand Opportunities, and Get Discovered
Take Hands-On Control of Your Mix
Go Further with Pro Tools | Ultimate
- Apply real-time EQ and dynamics to a single clip or clip group with Clip Effects.
- Get time-saving workflows for field recording, re-recording, and (with Pro Tools | HDX) in-the-box dubbing.
- Edit audio and video with advanced editing tools and support for up to 64 video tracks.
- Get advanced recording, mixing, and delivery capabilities, including TrackPunch, single-file multi-stem bounce, and Netflix-compliant workflows.
- Get advanced automation features such as Capture, Automatch, and Preview.
- Get more power, pristine sound quality, and expanded workflow versatility with support for Pro Tools | HDX, HD Native, and all Pro Tools premium audio interfaces.
- Control up to 12 Pro Tools | Ultimate workstations from a single transport with the includedSatellite Link.
- Integrate and control external audio and video devices from Pro Tools with the included ProTools | MachineControl.