The DRT7 7" On-Camera HDMI 4K Monitor from Laizeske features a 1920 x 1200 resolution, a 1200:1 contrast ratio, and a 450 cd/m² brightness for easy viewing indoors. The monitor features one HDMI input and one HDMI loop output for connecting both professional and consumer video sources.
Over HDMI, DCI and UHD 4K resolutions are supported; DCI at 24 fps, and UHD up to 30 fps. It also supports HD and SD resolutions up to 60 fps, and its HDMI loop-out port shares the signal to additional monitors. It is constructed with a durable metal housing and features a 3.5mm headphone jack and a built-in speaker. The housing has 1/4"-20 mounting threads on both the top and bottom to mount it on an articulating arm, cage, rig, or the included hot shoe adapter.
Monitoring features that can help you achieve your desired image are built in. These include histogram, zebras, and false color for exposure monitoring, focus peaking, zoom, nine-grid, and 1-to-1 pixel mapping for critical focus, plus image flip, markers, anamorphic de-squeeze, and camera mode for checking your composition. An HDMI to mini HDMI cable, NP-F970 L-series battery plate, and sun hood are also included with the monitor.
Key Monitoring Features
- Focus assist (red, green, blue)
- False colors
- Zebra exposure (1-100 IRE adjustable)
- Embedded audio meters
- Camera mode
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
- Center marker
- Safe area (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Check field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Color temperature adjustment
- Nine-grid zoom (not supported with 4K input)
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x) (not supported with 4K input)
- Pixel-to-pixel mapping (not supported with 4K input)
- Zoom all, up/down, left/right (not supported with 4K input)