The edelkrone SliderONE PRO is a camera slider that provides motor-driven moves in a compact, robust form factor, supporting rigs up to 20 lb. Offering the frequently used center area of most sliders, the SliderONE PRO measures a compact 10.6" in length, and provides 7.9" of travel. Use this portable slider to create subtle moves powered by the powerful, built-in DC motor.
The compact SliderONE's 20 lb capacity suits it for use with a wide range of cameras including DSLRs, mirrorless, and cine-style HD cameras. A free, downloadable iOS and Android Bluetooth control app enables you to design creative time-lapse and stop-motion effects. The SliderONE PRO features increased incline capacity, a 2.5mm shutter trigger socket, and a lighter total weight compared to the combination of the prior version and the Motion Module.
A separately available LP-E6 type battery will provide up to 12 hours of average slider use. The edelkrone SliderONE's camera-mounting screw and its tripod mount both feature 3/8"-16 threads.
- Belt-driven sliding system with integrated DC motor
- Supports loads up to 20 lb
- 7.9" of camera travel, compact 10.6" total length
- iOS and Android control app with time-lapse and stop-motion effects
- Increased incline capacity
- 2.5mm shutter-trigger socket
- 3/8"-16 threaded camera and tripod mounts
- Robust aluminum construction
- Uses widely available LP-E6 type batteries
- Apple iOS 9.0 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- Up to 12 hours with average, active sliding speed
- Up to 99 hours in time-lapse mode