This TT560 Manual Flash with 4 x 5" Softbox and Shutter Release Remote Kit from Neewer pairs the capable speedlight with two useful accessories for photography beginners. The 4 x 5" softbox goes over your flash head with a touch-fastening strap and can help diffuse the light and soften shadows, folding down for easy storage. As for the remote, it uses IR (infrared) waves to remotely trigger the shutter on a wide variety of cameras including Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Pentax offerings.
With a guide number of 125' at ISO 100, the TT560 is a simple speedlight with fixed coverage and manual exposure control. It offers eight output levels from 1/1 full power down to 1/128. Bounce and swivel capabilities allow tilting up to 90° upwards and rotating 270° so you can aim your light practically anywhere. Two built-in panels at the front of the flash head help enhance these features: a small reflector card that can fill in shadows when bouncing light upwards, and a wide-angle diffuser that goes over the front to soften your light.
One of the most useful features of this flash is its connectivity options, allowing it to communicate with other flashes to work as a great secondary light source. For wireless triggering, the unit can function as an optical slave in two different modes: S1 for instant sync, and S2 for skipping a pre-flash. If you prefer a wired connection, a PC sync slot is also available on the left side for use with an optional cable. The TT560 runs on four user-supplied AA batteries and boasts recycle times from 0.1 to five seconds depending on your power settings and batteries used.
- Manual flash with guide number of 125' / 38m at ISO 100
- Fixed coverage flash head with two built-in panels: a reflector card for bouncing, and a wide panel for diffusing the light
- Eight output levels from 1/1 to 1/128 that can be viewed and controlled on the flash's back screen
- Regular M mode for hot-shoe triggering plus two optical slave modes: S1 for instant sync, S2 for skipping a pre-flash
- Tilts upwards 90° and swivels around 270° for a wide range of movement
- PC sync socket available for wired simultaneous triggering
- Runs on four AA batteries, not included, and achieves recycling times of five seconds or less
- Square softbox with dimensions of 4 x 5" / 10 x 13cm, helps provide soft and even illumination
- Softbox attaches via touch-fastening strap, can be folded down for easy storage
- IR remote for wirelessly releasing shutter on compatible cameras, once they are set to remote triggering mode