Get all the essentials you need to start lighting your own photo shoots with this NW670 TTL Flash with FC-16 Trigger and Accessories Kit from Neewer. This kit is primarily composed of the NW670 flash, capable of E-TTL / E-TTL II metering with Canon cameras, as well as the FC-16 2.4 GHz wireless trigger set that allows you to remotely control and release other flashes and cameras. Complementing them are C1 and C3 cables for camera connection as well as PC and 2.5mm sync cords, a soft and a hard flash diffuser that go over the flash head, and a lens cap holder. The speedlight is powered by four AA batteries and the transmitter and receiver both run on two AAA batteries each, all of which are not included and must be supplied by the user.
The NW670 TTL flash offers a notable guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm, with eight levels of output control from 1/1 to 1/128 for adjusting your exposure. Its head zooms from 24 to 105mm settings, tilts upwards 90°, and rotates 270° to one side for a wide range of movement. Additionally, two built-in panels on the head can help soften or bounce light for even more control over your composition. Other features include a recycling time of approximately three seconds, an optical slave function with S1 and S2 modes, and a PC sync slot for wired connection.
- Multi mode for stroboscopic flash firing
- Optical slave triggering distance of 82' indoors, 49.2' outdoors
- Color temperature of 5600K, can match other daylight sources without a noticeable color shift
- Lasts between 100 to 1500 flashes depending on your batteries and power settings
- Flash duration times from 1/200 to 1/20,000
- Automatic temperature detection system helps protect unit from overheating
- Runs on four AA batteries
FC-16 Trigger Set
- 2.4 GHz wireless trigger system for compatible units
- Both trigger and receiver can be attached to camera hot shoe
- Operating distance of up to 328'
- 16 channels selectable
- Works with sync speeds up to 1/250 second
- C1, C3, PC, and 2.5mm connection cables included
- Powered by two AAA batteries for each unit
- Soft flash diffuser acts as a dome to spread light around and bounce it off the ceiling or walls
- Hard flash diffuser helps soften harsh shadows while keeping a directional beam
- Lens cap holder fits tightly around your lens, features a small button that sticks to the front of the cap